[새로운 워크비자 신청 3단계]-고용주가 주도하는 방식으로, 아래 3단계 절차를 거치게 됩니다.
1. An emaployer check
- It will be mandatory for all employers, including those with an existing accreditation, to be accredited under the new application process be for they can hire migrants on the new work visa.
- We are still working through the details of the accreditation process and consulting with employers in order to get a streamlined process. The 3 levels of accreditation will be ;
1) Standard accreditation
2) high-volume accreditation-this is for employers who want to hire 6 or more migrant workers in a year, and
3) labour hire employer accreditation
2. A job check
- It will be mandatory for all employers, including those with an existing accreditation, to be accredited under the new application process before they can hire migrants on the new work visa.
- Labour market tests will still be used but not for every job. For example, employers will not need to undertake a labout market test if they offer high-paid work in rural areas and smalleer towns. Labour market tests will need to be done for all low-paid jobs.
3. A worker check
- When the worker applies for a visa, they must show they meet our standard charactere, identity and health requirements, as well showing they have the skills to do the job they have been offered.
- The worker check is the last stage of the application process and will check that a migrant worker meets immigration health and character requirements. We carry out these checks when we assess the visa application they submit.
*** 자세한 세부 사항은, 이민성 추가 발표가 있는대로 올려드리겠습니다.